Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I am not able to continue my VIP srvices.

I have subscribed my VIP hotsar account subscription by buying VIP services but right now I'm not use services. Please help me.

4 answers
Garry Leigh
Unfortunately, Hotstar does not provide any information about how to cancel the VIP membership on the company website. However, to cancel Hotstar account, you should:
  • click Cancel Membership

As stated at hotstar.com/us/faq, Hotstar does not provide refunds.
If you need any assistance with your account, please contact the Hotstar support by phone at 1 833-212-2120 or by email at help@hotstar.com.
Jaylia
I am hotstar vip member but hotstar not seeing mee cricket match
Janet
Kindly Call sir
Carola
@Janet How can i call.. your contact number
View more answers (3)

Hotstar customer care 7735856142

by Hotstar customer S

Hotstar customer care 7735856142 Any problem anytime call now 7735856142

Hotstar customer care 7735856142

by Hotstar customer S

Hotstar customer care any problem anytime call me 7735856142

View

How can I get my refund of membership as I cancelled now

by Paradise

Sir I have selected the membership and paid money but it was signed by my friend login...................

Hotstar not working

by Garlon

1year plan was charged 2months ago but hotstar not working now... Please solve my problam

How can i got my refund

1 answer
Garry Leigh
According to the Hotstar FAQ section, all subscription plans are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your membership, you should click the Cancel Membership link on My Account page and Hotstar should stop billing you from the next billing period. You can watch the Hotstar content until your current billing period ends.
To get more information about the Hotstar cancellation and refund policies, please contact the Hotstar customer care team by phone at (833) 212-2120 or by email at help@hotstar.com.
View

I am receiving a verification OTP continue to 8457881279 this no stop sending OTP first

1 answer
Garry Leigh

Unfortunately, Hotstar does not provide any information about the verification of OTP issues. Please contact the Hotstar support for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at 1 833-212-2120 or by email at help@hotstar.com.

Questions 7